Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Grapefruit, Banannas and Peppers, Oh my!


Another day down. They say the first 3 days are the hardest, and I hope it's true because it has not been easy. I haven't suffered the caffiene withdrawl headache, but I have suffered MAJOR cravings for diet soda, or anything sweet. I am tracking my calories and nutrition on Fitday as is Dakota. Thats a great FREE site that really makes you realize what you are putting in your mouth. With my daily vices on the no-no list, there hasn't been much I have wanted to eat. I carry an orange or banana with me so that I don't get home hungry and dislocate my jaw to eat whatever is in front of me.
If you haven't checked it out yet, the newest member of our family to start blogging Chibi the pug. Her advice coulum is not to be missed.

No comments: