Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting off the year right

We had Paula, Raine and Laraine here this weekend. Gina, Skyler and Ganny had George and Kathy at the house in town. It was a weekend of great company, good food and wonderful upbuilding conversation. The WT study this week was so invigorating, I think we all got a shot in the arm to start the year off.
Paula and Raine stayed up at the Kammeyer estate, and We kept Laraine here at The Rainey Ranch. Laraine took us to dinner at Tonasket Pizza Co, and having not been for a meal out in months, it was pretty amazing. They have Calzones the size of Shetland Ponies. Dakota had JUST arrived home, so part of my meal was spend just being happy to see him again. I think we took more food home than we were able to eat.
We tried bribing the three of them with more snowy drives and congregation gatherings, but alas, they headed back over to the wet side. I mean, the West side. Or maybe I don't.

4 comments:

Mak~ said...

Ha ha ha. . .Sounds like you all had fun. I agree this WT has been very upbuilding. I love family get togethers. And I miss your fam too. <3 thanks for ur comments btw.

Anonymous said...

haha the Tonasket 12, that cracked me up!

Mak~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

bridgesboys6@hotmail.com