Monday, February 9, 2009

Tennis Elbow and Bowlers Knee

Confined to the house for excercise purposes, unless I want to ice skate, I have been playing Wii for exercise. Now, I am pretty lame at most video games. I would be the last one in a schoolyard pick. But with Wii, even I have a chance. I am not brave enough to challenge Cheyenne to baseball, or Hugh to boxing, but I have the big shiny bowling ball that labels me a "pro" in the game and it is oddly satisfying. I am embarassed to say I have a sore knee and sore arm from playing. It took a couple days to figure out what I was sore from, but yesterday, as I assumed the bowling stance and my knee protested, I was at once enlightened and ashamed.

I am really wanting to try 100% raw food for a week, to see if I can kick start. I have been about 80% raw, but that final bit MIGHT make the difference. I start every morning intending to do it, and then something happens. Usually cheese.

No comments: