Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tightening the Belt

Literally and figuratively. It's been 3 weeks since my detox started. I have been 100% strict about the artificial sweetener and caffeine. I have stuck to mostly raw and unprocessed foods. I've dropped about 6 lbs, but I am right at the sticking point that I have hit multiple times the last several months. I have dropped about 25 lbs since we moved here, but i am really craving some serious progess. So tomorrow, Monday, I start 100% raw. I am committed to 21 days raw, so I will update you on the results (mood and weight) when it's all over. If it goes like it does for most folks, I should drop about 20lbs in the 3 weeks. Enough to show. If you haven't heard of this type of eating, check out Alissa Cohen or Angela Stokes.

2 comments:

Luisa said...

You didn't tell me that you've lost 25 pounds since you guys moved! That is awesome! And it's awesome that you've lost 2 pounds a week for the last 3 weeks. I haven't lost 2 pounds a week since...well, let's just say it's been a LONG time.

I am really proud of you. I'll be tracking your progress. I keep thinking I'll try 100% raw, and then I cave when my husband and kids start eating something that's been cooked.

Anonymous said...

thanx, i hope your right...